Thursday 22 October 2009

Time eventually shrinks

One day you have a couple of hours of classes, then a break, another hour and that's it, you can go home and have a relaxed lunch and take your time during the afternoon to do all the stuff you feel like doing.
Some other days it's not like that, and it is just unbelievable how things are capable of tighting together so messily. Today, for instance, between the 2 classes there was group meeting; after that I rolled home and had lunch, and really needed to do the laundry, so I went for it. Once I'm back, I realize that it's already 4.30, I still have to take a shower and in an hour I'll have to be at university again, for the film session. After that there'll be Question Time on BBC, tonight featuring Nick Griffin from BNP..which is something an aspiring journalist definetely cannot miss, for its "controversy". I did not have breakfast, had a proper lunch and I have absolutely no idea wheter I'll have any other time to eat during the next part of the day.
And, btw, I am tired and want to sleep!
P.S. I missed hardcore garneding

No comments:

Post a Comment