Tuesday 6 October 2009

Shaking Coughin Sneezing

Extract from Miguel's journal, Friday 2 October

It's called statistics. Only a few days after reflecting about what I considered (and I still do) "too much fear and concern" about Swine flu, here I am stuck in my house with fairly interesting symptoms such as cough, dry troath, body ache, temperature and feeling generally bad.
I've got the flu, and I'm not too much surprised about it. it's easy to understand: seating in the same room for hours every day with lots of people doesnt really help, especially if most of them cough and sneeze all the time..
but my mood is still high (for now), there's the weekend and I can get plenty of rest. I just need my daily copy of the Metro and tons of paracetamol and tea! I'm ready to fight!

wanna share my germs? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment